Pick 5 TV Shows you like before reading the questions.
1. Doctor Who
3. Platoon of Power Squadron
4. The Big Bang Theory
5. Avatar: Legend of Korra
1. Who is your favorite character in 2?
Tie between Watson and Mrs. Hudson.
2. Who is your least favorite character in 1?
I don’t think I’ve seen enough to really say, but I think I’d have to say Rose. It’s not that I hate her, I’m just not wild about her.
3. What’s your favorite episode of 4?
The Bath Item Gift Equivalency. Best adorable awkward hug ever.
4. What is your favorite season of 5?
Well… there’s only one season. So I’m gonna say 1.
5. What’s your favorite relationship in 3?
I’m going to assume “relationship” also includes friendships, so for that I’m going to say Sebastian and her copies.
6. Who is your anti-relationship in 2?
Like an enemy relationship?
I love Sherlock & Jim’s dynamic, so let’s say that.
I also dig the Lestrade-Sherlock back-and-forth as well.
7. How long have you watched 1?
Calendar-wise, almost three years, but I’ve only seen Seasons 1 & 2, and a handful of episodes from 3 & 4; I haven’t seen anything with Smith yet.
8. How did you become interested in 3?
WheezyWaiter mentioned this web series he was in, I was curious, looked it up, and loved it.
9. Who is your favorite actor in 4?
Jim Parsons. Definitely want to see him in other things he’s done.
10. Which show do you prefer 1, 2, or 5?
11. Which show have you seen more episodes of 1 or 3?
In number, definitely Doctor Who (two seasons and change vs. five episodes), but percentage definitely PoPS (5/5 episodes vs. 2.5/6 seasons).
12. If you could be anyone from 4, who would you be?
That upstairs neighbor who’s as vehement about literature as Sheldon is about physics.
13. How would you kill off your favorite character in 5?
I don’t really know how (or if I could), but I imagine it’d be in a valiant act, and if his friends’ and brother’s mourning wouldn’t be heart-wrenching enough, his faithful ferret’s mourning would make the whole situation a thousand times sadder.
14. Would a 3/4 crossover work?
Probably not. The only way it could is if the BBT folks watched or mentioned PoPS, but none of the viewing audience would get the joke.
15. Pair two characters in 1 that would make an unlikely, but strangely okay couple
I haven’t seen enough episodes, nor do I really like the idea of shipping enough, to really make a call here.
16. Overall, which show has the better cast, 3 or 5?
17. Which has the better theme music, 2 or 4?
The Big Bang Theory. I like the music in the episodes of Sherlock, but I much prefer the other as a theme. I also grew up listening to The Barenaked Ladies, so I’m slightly biased in that respect.
It’s also a really fun song to sing (especially when you have the words).